27 years of experience and accumulated knowledge in the events industry is at your disposal to deliver objective focused and resource saving production services for your B2B and B2C community, regional and national (U.S.) events, such as:
A word about Signature Events
A Signature Event is an event that becomes specifically associated with your brand and organization, often for many years. The event may be an event raising funds for a specific non-profit. For example: a maternity and baby show to raise funds for a hospital’s Neo Natal Intensive Care Unit. A Signature Event may be a for-profit event to achieve the marketing or revenue objectives of a company or organization. For emple: a radio station’s home and garden show.
High impact will develop customize Signature Events to meet your specific needs. We also have events we’ve produced in the past that are packaged and available to become your Signature Event:
- (Your Name) Maternity and Baby Show : Health screenings, education, products and services for women 19 to 35, mothers, and growing families.
- (Your Name) Golden Years Expo and Senior Health Fair©: Health screenings, education, products and services for seniors, future seniors and caregivers.
- (Your Name) Choices in Education Expo: Local education choices covering the education spectrum from early childhood development through adult life long learning
- (Your Name) Home For the Holidays – Home remodeling, Decorating and Gift Show
- (Your Name) Biz@Home Conference and Expo© – Education, networking, products and services for home based businesses and organizations.
An Event Prospectus is available that describes each of the prepackaged events in detail, and which serves as a baseline design. Each packaged event’s design may be modified to meet specific requirements and objectives.
HIGH IMPACT provides scale-able levels of service that allow your staff to stay focused on their jobs and your customers. You can choose a level of service that best fit your needs and budget:
- Scaled Performance – the performance of all tasks associated with an event, or just the tasks you specify.
- Consulting – why suffer the waste of staff and financial resources that may result the use of planners little or no experience. Take advantage of all the experience and accumulated knowledge that I am more than willing to share with you and your staff.
- Training – Workshops, on-the-job training and coaching for one person or a group.
Event Support and Production Experience
Prior to producing events professionally, I produced, coordinated or staffed events organized by my employers and as a volunteer for groups in which I was a member, such as professional and trade associations, and community groups. My professional production experience began with task-specific support services for the Valley Industrial Association B2B Industry Show (6 Years). Then I moved to professionally producing events for customers and myself that included SCV Chamber of Commerce Celebrate Life Festival, Biz@Home Expo, Choices in Education Expo (2 Years), KHTS AM1220 Home and Garden Show (4 Years), Golden Years Expo and Senior Health Fair (4 years), Maternity and Baby Show (2 years). High Impact currently supports the Community Heart Health Fairs and in-house events organized by Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital (7 years), as well as the hospital’s participation in numerous community events.