Since 2007, HIGH IMPACT has delivered B2B and B2C event production and exhibitor services that unleash the power of face-to-face marketing for businesses, non-profits, community organizations, professional/trade associations, government, and educational institutions.
High Impact is not selling products and offering advice on the side. I am an event professional dedicated solely to fulfilling the needs of event production and exhibitor clients by achieving only client defined objectives and representing the client’s best interests. We are not influenced by product sales goals, commissions or bonuses.
Our services include:
- Production services for B2C and B2B expos, community events and conferences.
- Support services for exhibitors and vendors participating at national or local trade shows, conferences and community events.
- Custom designed and turnkey”Signature Events” to meet client needs.
- Consulting on topics related to event production and maximizing the return on exhibiting opportunities.
- Workshops, Classes and Coaching for event organizers, exhibitors and vendors.
- 20 to 45 minute speaker presentations on exhibiting and event production are available at no cost to businesses, governmental agencies, professional groups, chambers of commerce and non-profit organizations seeking guest speakers.
All High Impact services may be scaled to meet the needs and budget of any organization. Services are performed to minimize the impact on the client’s financial and human resources.
Why Use High Impact?
- Clients use High Impact to supplement existing staff with an instant resource bringing decades of experience and knowledge. We maximize the achievement of objects, while we minimize the impact on company resources. We are able to focus exclusively on achieving your event or exhibiting objectives. Your staff remains focused on your business and are not distracted by a “side-job” in which they have little or no experience, expertise or interest in performing. You also avoid the costs of inexperience, direct and indirect overtime, staff fatigue, missed revenue opportunities and customer support issues.
- Clients use High Impact to fill-in during staff absences or vacancies, to keep events on track and avoid over burdening the staff members still present.
- Clients use High Impact’s workshops, classes and on-the-job coaching to educate and accelerate the development of staff members with event and exhibiting assignments or new event production related responsibilities.
About The Owner (Click Here)